SMS site monitor & controller
USER MANUALS at bottom of page.
ControlMate/3G provides a control and monitoring platform using 3G text messaging or 'free-dial-in' to interact or monitor remote devices and equipment.
NEW Version 2 - ENHANCED FEATURES
- Input state changes may initiate any controller command
- Free Dial-in to initiate any controller function independently for each user - for more flexible control and assignment of internal functions.
- Timers provide TEN assignable timers that include multiple day-of-week,
for flexible command assignment for any recurring controller command - even modifying themselves!
- User Access List allows / denies individual users from controlling specific outputs.
For custom variations - please contact us for assistance.
- 3G connectivity ensures reliable operation when 2G is switched off
- Ten user profiles identified by Caller-ID and Name
- Adjustable input on/off hysteresis
- Pulsed/Flashing control of outputs
- SLAVE functionality Two or more units may co-operate in a team for wide-area applications.
Over any distance covered by 3G cellular communications.
- Plain Text notifications of changes at the controller
- Admin/User status to protect controller settings
- Counters on individual inputs and outputs notify you when a limit has been reached or is approaching
- Local PC support for optional configuration (requires an additional cable)
Standard package includes: ControlMate V2 and 1x LED panel.
PLC TIMER REMOTE SMS 3G CELLULAR AUTOMATIC CONTROL MONITORING STANDALONE NOTIFICATION TANK PUMP GATE SENSOR GENSET GENERATOR LIVESTOCK FACTORY FARM WATER DRAINAGE 3G CONTROLLER POINT-TO-POINT LINK TANK LEVEL RECEIVE ALARMS SENDING COMMANDS SWITCH SECURITY ALARM DIALLER RELAY
There are many 3G control products in the market -
SMSbox provides features not found in most other products, at a fraction of the price.
Including FOUR inpouts and outputs - and simple logic for unattended operation.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA, ControlMate is for design into your project for ease of control & remote monitoring.
Complete enclosure & design/programming services upon consultation.
Applications may be as simple as detecting a gate open or closed, or starting and stopping a generator. Detecting a tank is full, starting a pump, turning on the security lights - and everything between.